Friday 30 August 2013

knight before Xmas

I got the night before Xmas stamps come today all 10 of them so i have had a little play ,and you will never believe me i used my spectrum noir pens to colour it in ,i  used a goldy paper think it came with Hunkydory stuff and found a dark blue came out of the Kanban paper box that i bought at Kent ,the stars were cut out off punch that i bought from Create Craft a long while ago the first one i tried still has paper stuck in cannot get it to release it !!! cut the stamped image with spellbinders die that came other week love that.. and stamped shoe again put glitter around edges and used the spray glitter as well couldn't wait to take photo so it still a bit wet in places
these are the pens i used GB8 GB9 GB10 GB11 BGR5 GG1 GG3 BT6


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this, Pauline, it is one of my favourite quotes for xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete