Saturday 8 March 2014

Pink card


Another one using my die cuts on my E  bosser used 2 circle dies ,Marianne Dies ,again had problem with Happy birthday stamp its the embossed card from Paper mill (think that's what place called ) found pink hearts in my stash and 3 more of the flowers used Ranger Distress ink to colour ,and the little glitter pots to glitter 
been in my craft shed all afternoon doing these ,Granddaughter staying weekend thought she wanted to make cards but she cleared off out with her Sister and Niece 


Entered this in :


http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/





Thank you for your comments ,hope you like my card
Please feel free to follow me if you are not already x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful love the flowers xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty pink card Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline, this is a beautiful card, love the colour and those beautiful roses. Hope you have a nice weekend. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the flowers and bling-thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Pauline. Your card is lovely; I like your flowers sorry they left you to it! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete